The Little Church

Erected in 1873, this board-and-batten Carpenter Gothic structure was designed by James B. Cook, Architect, and was purchased from the Episcopal Diocese by citizens of Iuka in 1985 to prevent removal. The Little Church was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991 and just a year later received an Award of Merit from the Mississippi Historical Society for exemplary restoration. Iuka Heritage, Inc., the nonprofit formed in 1990, owns and maintains The Little Church.

Please visit: